Our Custom Printed Cheer Signs are made to order!
With the newest version of our cheer sign design tool it is easier than ever to design your own signs!
Step by Step
- Click the personalize button on the prduct page.
- Choose the Size and number of Sides from the drop down menu under the Product tab from within the designer.
- Now select the Cliparts tab and choose a Sign Shape. Here you can choose the different shapes with or without handles.
- Once selected it should drop into the center of your artboard. You can also use other cliparts or even upload your own images or svg files to complete your design.
- When you select an object you should see the Color Options for graphic you have chosen. Click on the Color you you’d like to change and choose it from the color picker. With some letter styles and graphics you can change multiple colors to complete your design.
- Once you are satisfied you can save your file. Give it a unique name. For example if you are making a set of 3 signs you might opt to name it Sign 1 – and the letter you chose. Double sided signs are saved under 1 file so there is no need to save the front and back.
- You can add that design to the cart and start your next sign or reload the page and start a new sign design.
All of your saved designs can be found in the designer in the My Designs tab or on your Account page on our website.