Our Letter Cutout Signs are made to order!
With the newest version of our cheer sign design tool it is easier than ever to design your own signs!
Step by Step
- Click the personalize button on the prduct page.
- Choose the Size from the drop down menu under the Product tab from within the designer.
- Now select the Cliparts tab and choose a text style. We use the Collegiate Black font with no outline, with a single outline or a double outline.
- Choose the letter you would like to have cut and it should be placed onto the center of the artboard.
- With the letter selected you should see the Color Options for the style of letter chosen. Click on the Color you you’d like to change and choose it from the color picker. With some letter styles and graphics you can change multiple colors to complete your design.
- Once you are satisfied you can save your file. Give it a unique name. For example if you are making a set of 3 signs you might opt to name it Sign 1 – and the letter you chose.
- You can add that design to the cart and start your next sign or reload the page and start a new sign design.
All of your saved designs can be found in the designer in the My Designs tab or on your Account page on our website.